Exchange Student ProgramInternational students can take courses at Kyung Hee University either in Korean or English as an exchange student for up to one academic year.
International students from partner institutions are eligible for our exchange program and their tuition at KHU is waived under the bilateral agreements.
KHU currently offers over 30% of courses in English in a variety of fields including Management, Hotel and Tourism Management.
Visiting Student ProgramVisiting Student Program allows you to spend 1-2 semesters at Kyung Hee University.
We eagerly provide you one of the best international study options in Korea.
- Must be an currently enrolled undergraduate student at a four-year university
- Must have an overall GPA of 70 of above out of 100
- Must have more than one semester remaining at home university after the completion of visiting program
- TOPIK Level 3 or above (Level 4 for management school) - in case of taking courses conducted in Korean
- TOEFL iBT 82 / IELTS 6.5 or higher - in case of taking courses conducted in English
* If applying to study in his/her native language, a proof of language proficiency is not required
Students are responsible for tuition and living expenses in Korea
Tuition Fee: KRW 5,772,400 / Semester (Subject to change and may vary depending on the program)
1. Apply to the exchange student program at your university's International Office : We require email and online nomination from your university.
2. Submit all Required documents to Kyung Hee University via online (Some may require post mail submission)
- Complete list of documents required will be announced later to participating students
3. Visa Issuance
4. Book Flight Ticket
5. Course Registration
6. Dormitory Check-in
7. Study at KHU with 2 exams(Midterm/Final)
8. Receive transcript of record
THE ABOVE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE